$155.00 – $1,075.00
Aqualyx can be used to treat stubborn fat pockets in a number of areas, including the hips, thighs and knees, the area underneath the buttocks, the stomach and back and the chin and the area underneath the chin. It is used to treat pockets of fat that are difficult to remove through diet and exercise alone.
Description of Aqualyx (10x8ml):
Before making up your mind to buy Aqualyx (10x8ml), Note Aqualyx (10x8ml) is a revolutionary solution to lose weight in a tried and tested way. Aqualysis, the method of using the aqueous gel to remove excess fat, utilises a non surgical method to target fat cells to destroy them permanently.
Buy Aqualyx (10x8ml) is completely biodegradable and biocompatible, using a slow-release sugar based system, to dissolve cellulite at the site of injection before it’s passed along the body through the lymphatic and excretory system.
What do I receive in the box?
10 x 8 ml vials of Aqualyx
What are the Benefits of Aqualyx?
Aqualyx is recommended for:
Removing stubborn fat when exercise and diet cannot
Eliminating cellulite and fatty deposits
Treat pseudo-gynocomastia in men
Suitable for all the following parts of the body:
How is treatment carried out?
Aqualyx (10x8ml), developed for the non-surgical reduction of localised fat under the skin is a gel-based aqueous solution, which dissolves fat and is biocompatible and biodegradable. Only medical professionals that have received specialist training in administering Aqualyx, should treat patients with this product. Injections are usually repeated every 3 – 4 weeks and typically 2 injections at each spot during each treatment.
Aqualyx (10x8ml) can be used to treat stubborn fat pockets in a number of areas, including the hips, thighs and knees, the area underneath the buttocks, the stomach and back and the chin and the area underneath the chin. It is used to treat pockets of fat that are difficult to remove through diet and exercise alone.
– The time taken for a treatment session will depend upon the size of the area and indication being treated. Aqualyx (10x8ml)
– Treatment can take between 30 – 60 minutes per treatment and you will typically require 2 – 8 treatments, 4 weeks apart. Some people may see significant results after 1 or 2 sessions.
– Treatment for fat pockets underneath the neck and chin, for example, may require 1 – 3 treatments of 2 – 3 injections, while treatment for fat pockets on the hips and thighs may require 8 treatments. Aqualyx
How long does it last?
The results of an AQUALYX treatment are permanent under the condition of maintaining a constant weight measurement (i.e. assuming you don`t gain weight). Once the freed fatty acids have been processed through the body’s lymphatic system, they don’t reappear. Aqualyx (10x8ml)
However, the procedure is only permanent if you follow a healthy diet and exercise frequently following treatment. If you regain weight, it is likely that the fat pockets will reappear. If a healthy lifestyle is maintained, the results should be permanent.
Side effects & risks:
– People treated with AQUALYX will typically experience minimal side effects when compared to more invasive procedures, such as liposuction. Aqualyx (10x8ml)
– Side effects include some redness, swelling and tenderness in the treated area. Aqualyx (10x8ml)
– Some people may experience some light bruising, but this and any other side effects will usually resolve within a few days. You may need to take over the counter painkillers to control any pain-related side effects. Aqualyx
The manufacturers report that to date no major side effects of AQUALYX use have been reported to them. Aqualyx (10x8ml)
Only medical professionals that have received specialist training in administering Aqualyx (10x8ml), should treat patients with this product. Injections are usually repeated every 3 – 4 weeks and typically 2 injections at each spot during each treatment. https://www.chempharmade.com/product/lipostabil-n-iv-injection/
1 Pack, 2 Packs, 3 Packs, 4 Packs, 5 Packs, 6 Packs, 7 Packs, 8 Packs, 9 Packs, 10 Packs